Wednesday, December 30, 2009

It's Here, It's Here!


I got the drape for the crib bedding I picked out this afternoon!  I put a rush order on it so I could get something done before I went back to work on Monday.  Good ol' Target came through for me and I'm not gonna have to spend an arm and leg, nor am I going to have to do a ton of sewing.  It's Dwell Studio for Target, it's super affordable and it feels great.  I'm going to pick out paint tomorrow and I might make a trip to Hobby Lobby to get supplies for some projects I have planned. I found some red and white striped fabric that I may or may not use for some accessories and accents.  There are two fabric warehouses between Raleigh and Burlington (where the nearest Hobby Lobby is) so I think I'm going to do some more looking.  I'm so excited!  I'll be back to posting in a couple days when I have a project to share.  In the meantime, y'all have a happy New Year!

3 comments:

  1. Good for you! When that happens to me I always feel like the time off wasn't a total loss and I could actually feel like I accomplished something. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Dwell Baby stuff. I didn't even know they had a line with Target. Thanks for the info!

    Hope you have a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That fabric is so cute! I can't wait to see what else you are getting to go with it.

    ReplyDelete