Thursday, December 3, 2009

Currently Looking For: Something to Put My Christmas Tree In


I have a 6.5 ft pre-lit tree that my husband and I bought from Wal-Mart a couple years ago when we were still in an apartment.  It has about 18 inches of pole at the bottom of it so really there's only about 5 feet of tree.  It's a mess, but I refuse to go out an buy another one until after Christmas when they'll be 50-75% off.  So this year I'm just going to work with what I got. 

I've seen some great ideas for alternatives to tree skirts this year in magazines and on other blogs, so I'm officially on the hunt for something to put my tree in that will cover a significant amount of pole. 


There's a pretty funny post at The Nesting Place about tree skirts that you should check out.  I totally agree with it.

2 comments:

  1. I like your blog - I just added you to my blog list.
    @cheapchichome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete