Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The Look for Less: PB Framed Corkboard

I'm taking a break from Christmas decorations because mine are still all over the place and I have no intention of doing anything about it 'til this weekend.  Instead I have a quick "look for less."  This corkboard is $149 at Pottery Barn.  


Target and Wal-Mart both carry Board Dudes corkboards that look like this:


The Board Dudes website sells it for $49.99, but Wal-Mart sells it for about $12 and Target sells it for $16.  It's a bit smaller than the PB one at 22x35, but it does the job.  We have one in our kitchen and office. Our refrigerator is visible from everywhere on our first floor, so I like using this in our kitchen for pictures and recipes instead of having things stuck all over our fridge.  The picture is horrible, but here's mine:






I used picture wire and mini binder clips at the top to hang things I didn't want to put holes through.

No comments:

Post a Comment