Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Merry Christmas a Bit Early!

Hi all!  I don't have any decorating ideas today because I am exhausted!  I just had a great week with family that ended with an amazing surprise baby shower that was thrown by my best friends.  I've been going non-stop for almost two weeks getting my house ready for an open house and visitors and Christmas shopping (officially done). I can feel myself starting to get sick so I'm taking a big rest 'til after Christmas. 


Here is a very small (maybe 1/16) sampling of all the baking I did:


When I get back my big project will be to get the baby's room done.  I've got less than two weeks until I go back to work and two months until this baby will be here so the clock is ticking!  This is what I have to work with:

Lots of organizing then I have a completely blank slate.  Exciting!

I hope everyone has a relaxing and refreshing Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. I'm not surprised you're exhausted! Your baking looks wonderful. I can't wait to see the new baby's room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! Can't wait to see what you decide to do with the baby's room :o)

    Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete