Friday, December 18, 2009

Craigslist Inspiration and an Easy Bow Wreath


This mirror is for sale on Raleigh Craigslist right now for only $60!  It's pretty large and it'd look super cute with a new coat of paint.  If  I had somewhere for it in my house I'd be on my way to get it right now.  Some Raleigh reader needs to go get this, and hopefully every one else will be inspired to take a quick look through Craigslist for some great deals.



I saw this wreath on a store window a couple of days ago and thought it was such a good idea.  They must have gotten their idea from this Real Simple article from last year.  The ones at the store were actually cuter than the one Real Simple had as their example and they used real wreath frames instead of paper plates.  I don't have any children yet, but if I did this would be a really cute project for them to make and put on their bedroom doors.

No comments:

Post a Comment