Thursday, January 14, 2010

New Nursery

This will be the last nursery post for quite a while.  I'm starting over at square one with the new DwellStudio for Target spaceship bedding.  Well, not square one exactly...luckily the blue in the new bedding matches the blue I just painted on the walls.  That would have been a deal breaker.  Even I would not have painted those walls a third time.  I love the colors in the new bedding and according to my husband (the one who spotted it)  it's definitely made for a boy.  


However, I have no fabric and the accessories I started making are getting scrapped.  I'm also checking target.com multiple times a day to see if they've put the bedding collection online.  I've come to terms with the fact that the nursery is not likely to be absolutely finished when the baby gets here and I'm OK with that....really...it's worth it to have crib bedding I really, really like (and it was $5 cheaper!).  Instead of making Roman shades or pillows I'm going to be cleaning and organizing like a madwoman...not as much fun, but it still needs to get done.  So once again I have nothing to show off.  Hopefully I'll make it to Ikea and Hobby Lobby on my day off on Monday.  For now I've got some cleaning to do.....

1 comment:

  1. That is really cute. I just had a little boy and changed my mind about what theme a million times. It seems that every time I saw a new pattern I wanted it. Finally when a friend painted the pictures in the room and another painted designs on the walls I decided to stick with the one. I love it and so does he:)

    ReplyDelete